Monday, March 9, 2009

Nezha (KAMI)


I'll spare you guys the bg story..But you can always google it up or Wiki http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nezha_(deity)

Plans to go back to my KAMI project. Got lotsa palnnin and writing to do..I really wanna flesh out more stuff but not until i figure out a direction. Here's a draft of a character. Im not happy with this version at all.. he was known for killing a dragon(happens to be a god i think) and used the spine as a whip..wanted to play around with that. Quite violent if ya ask me..but oh well.. gotta work out more environments aswell, the world.

4 comments:

Emerson Tung said...

the backstory of the character sounds interesting man, especially the whip part!

Emerson Tung said...

OooOooyee oyee oyea oyeaaaa c'mon and gimme water dessseerrrrt~

Tham Hoi Mun said...

Yea.. i dont know much myself, just reading of the internet. lol..

Please..i dont want that song stuck in my head again~ Noooo!!!

Anonymous said...

hey dude, long time no see!
this one is very good!!
kickass for sure!!
keep it up the great work
take care

gary/jamga